I would like to share my enjoyment from the blending meeting that we attended for the past three days. Our God is a God of purpose. He selected us, He predestinated us, He redeemed us, He saved us and He is transforming us for His purpose. Now His purpose must become our purpose, and we must live a life for the fulfillment of God’s eternal purpose.
In order to live such a life,
- We need to know the central thought of God. God’s central thought is Christ and the church. We need to know Christ as the expression of God and the church as the Body of Christ.
- We need to cooperate with the central work of God. His central work is that He wants to work Himself into His chosen and redeemed people. On our side, we must present our body as living sacrifice. Also, we need to be transformed by the renewing of our mind. We must spend adequate time with the Lord – just to open ourselves to the Lord so that He can make home in our hearts.
- We need to live in the divine romance. The only way to live a life for the fulfillment His purpose is by loving Him. We can’t love the Lord by our natural love but by His loving essence dispensed into us.
For the fulfillment of God’s eternal purpose we must:
- Live a life of consecration
Consecration is our choosing, and consecration comes by us seeing Christ. When we see Him, we see His value and this seeing will make us choose Him over anything or anyone. When we consecrate ourselves we will be beautified with the divine heavenly splendor.
- Live a life of Morning Revival
Morning revival is not just reading that day’s portion from the book of morning revival. A life of morning revival is a life where we are really revived in the morning. We need to get up early in the morning, praise the Lord, eat His words, enjoy His presence, enjoy His speaking, touch the Lord, and be touched by the Lord.
- Live a Life of being shepherded and of Shepherding others. In Psalm 23 we see the 5 stages of our Lord’s shepherding in His ascension:
(i) The enjoyment in green pastures and at the waters of rest. (v.2) In this stage we enjoy His feeding and rest.
(ii) v. 3. When we are enjoying the green pasture and resting He will start operating in us. He will revive us and transform us on the paths of righteousness.
(iii) v. 4. He will lead us to the valley of shadow of death, where He will guide us, protect us and comfort us.
(iv) v. 5. He will give us a deeper enjoyment in the midst of our enemies.
(v)v. 6. He will consummate us in New Jerusalem, we will dwell in the house of God where we will get eternal enjoyment.
By enjoying the above message I was deeply impressed that I must live a life for the fulfillment of God’s eternal purpose. Yet it is not possible to live such a life by my/our own effort – only by enjoying God, by eating God and by grace (grace is Christ Himself) it is possible for us of us to live the daily life for the fulfillment of God’s eternal purpose. [guest post – enjoyment by sister Rosalind Priya, Living a life for the fulfillment of God’s eternal purpose]