A good spiritual principle we all need to learn is that we need to be revived every morning. The first thing in the morning, if possible, needs to be our time with the Lord. King David was anticipating the dawn so that he would muse on God’s Word; the Lord Jesus woke up early in the morning, even while it was still dark, and spent time with the Father, and many other spiritual men and women loved the Lord more than they loved their own bed – and they woke up a little earlier than usual to spend time with the Lord. Some very useful practices in the morning are to pray and open to the Lord, pray over the Word, read the Word of God, read some spiritual nourishment, etc. We have discovered that it is very useful and encouraging to go through the Holy Word for the Morning Revival – both as individuals and as churches – and then on the Lord’s Day we can all speak the same thing, since we’re in the same thing during the week! Below are some of the portions of enjoyment from the Morning Revival, as shared here on the blog. Did you enjoy something from the Morning Revival book today? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing from the Holy Word for Morning Revival on
the Crystallization-Study of Isaiah(2)
- being awakened by God to spend time with Him and speaking as an instructed one;
- To live in the new creation, we have to turn from the things seen to the things not seen;
- we are now one with Christ and part of the corporate Servant of Jehovah(as typified by Israel);
- learning to be those loved by God by doing the things which are on His heart;
- Christ is the Servant of God, and we are saved to serve(we are all serving ones!);
- Christ as the Servant of Jehovah is typified in Isaiah by king Cyrus, the people of Israel, and the prophet Isaiah;
- those who wait on Jehovah will renew their strength, they will mount up with wings like eagles!
- John the Baptist brought in the New Testament priesthood of the gospel – now all believers are priests!
- we need to pass through Gilgal, Bethel, Jericho, and the river Jordan – for the new creation!
- the old creation and the new creation as revealed in the Bible and in the book of Isaiah;
- proclaiming the glad tidings, Behold Your God! Our Lord Jesus is a Wonderful Shepherd…
- Hallelujah, we have been regenerated through the living and abiding word of God!
- God’s shining in our hearts brings into us a priceless treasure – the Christ of glory!
- make clear the way of Jehovah, make straight in the desert a highway for God!
- the all-inclusive Christ is Jehovah God, the Great I Am; Jesus is the I AM!